The Family Healing Center offers HOPE and responds quickly to the needs of victims of rape, abuse or molestation, at no charge to the victims!
And, we need YOUR help!
The Family Healing Center relies on the support of individuals, corporations and foundations to fund the critical services we provide to help the citizens of our Community.
You can help us by becoming part of our “Care Giving Team” as a financial partner.
Your tax-deductible donations go to services and support such as:
- Supporting the skilled staff needed to provide the critical services we offer such as experienced forensic nurses, and crisis counseling.
- Providing a safe and secure location equipped with state of the art medical supplies needed to insure the most reliable forensic treatment, aiding in District Attorney with the resources needed for successful prosecutions.
You can help us in many ways….
- Provide the operating funds to cover the cost of the experienced and caring forensic specialists and staff.
- Provide state of the art equipment necessary to insure the maximum support and care for victims and their families, while aiding the prosecution in their efforts.
- Host or Attend a Fundraising Event
- Donate a Silent Auction Item
- Become Legacy Society Member
- Become a Corporate Partner
The Family Healing center has several entertaining fundraising events each year. Please sign up for our newsletter to receive notification. Please call (559) 840-1012 to help by hosting or sponsoring a future event
We need donated items for silent auctions that occur at our fundraising events. If you own or manage a business, donating an item is a great way to become a partner and to promote your business. Please call Family Healing Center at (559)840-1012 to find out about the many ways you can contribute to our cause. FYI, if you own a vacation home or time-share, donating a week or a weekend is a very special way to help.
Involvement in the Legacy Society gives you the opportunity to enjoy the company of others who, like yourself, share in the concern for the well-being and support for victims of these horrible crimes.
Members are provided the opportunity to have a special plaque naming a room at the Center after the sponsor as well as complementary invitations to all Foundation events. Members will also be recognized in Family Healing Center publications and on our website.
Rape, abuse and molestation affect every age, sex and ethnic group. When one of your employee’s family members goes through this trauma the impact on their lives is significant.
Your support of the Family Healing Center shows you care about them and want to provide the best care possible.